When you hire a caregiver from Take My Hand At-Home Care, what you get is a licensed, insured and knowledgeable home-care attendant.
How do you know?
Because agencies like TMH that provide in-home care are subject to careful oversight by the Washington Department of Health, and we work hard to ensure we’re up to date on every last one of our stringent licensing requirements.
That means that you, our valued clients, can feel comfortable knowing a number of things, including:
- TMH has current commercial general liability insurance, which is required by the state administrative code.
- All of our administrators and caregivers have passed criminal background checks, as required by law.
- TMH has a current and valid business license to operate in Washington state.
- We’ve completed the In-Home Services Orientation Class, which provides agencies like ours an overview of the state system and the high expectations of us as people who care for the vulnerable in our society.
- Take My Hand At-Home Care is subject to periodic unannounced visits from the Department of Health to ensure that we’re performing well in all areas.
That is far from an exhaustive list, of course. Check out the state DOH’s website to learn more about licensing requirements for home-care agencies like Take My Hand.
When you hire a caregiver from Craigslist, you just never know what you’re getting. Is the person experienced? Is the person insured? Has the person passed a criminal background check? With Take My Hand At-Home Care, you never have to wonder. We take licensing and compliance seriously, and that gives a lot of confidence to the families we work with.
Meeting these regulations takes a lot of work, but we don’t mind that. In the end, Take My Hand is all about caring for people in Whatcom County who need our help. Ensuring that we are doing our utmost to instill confidence in our clients is of great importance to us.
On top of that, TMH has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Bonus: With Take My Hand, loved ones can always log in on our site to view who is scheduled to provide care at any time. You don’t need to manage the schedule of your caregivers; we handle all of that.
Our commitment to you, our clients, is embodied in our efforts to meet and exceed state requirements for home-care agencies.
If you’re looking for a licensed caregiver you can trust to provide top-quality care for your dear mom, dad or other loved one, give Take My Hand At-Home Care a call. We can even send someone over for a free, in-home consultation.